Friday, November 30, 2012

Looking for Mr. Right

 Hi, Everyone!
Princess here! I'm modeling this sexy, midriff revealing, two piece skirt set, guaranteed to take his breath away and stop in his tracks! That's what I'm trying to do, stop a handsome stud in his tracks! 





Hey, there's Super Bubba!  Now that's a real catch! He needs a sexy gal like me by his side, to make him look good!



Hmmm...sunbathing didn't get him over here, maybe if I turn my head, looking like I'm totally ignoring him, then maybe he'll get interested and make the first move.
I'll be back later, gotta go strut my stuff for Super Bubba. Bye for now!

Hugs & Kisses
xxxx oooo xxxx oooo

2 comments:

  1. Living with our three dogs is like a 3-ring circus! Princess does enjoy wearing clothes. She gets all excited when I'm dressing her. She knows that she'll get extra attention when she's dressed up. Thanks for your comment. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete