Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Toys! Toys! Toys!

Hi, Mandy here! Santa Claws brought me some fun toys at Christmas cuz I was so extra, extra tag wagging good last year!

Sock Monkey, I love Sock Monkey!

Mom says that you crumble up a plastic bottle and put inside this one so it'll make fun noise. I sure hope Mom has alot of plastic bottles, I'm gonna make mincemeat out of this guy!


Oh no, Mr. Bill!
This guy is weird. Everytime I bite him, he calls out for Mr. Bill, whoever that is. I have a surprize for Mr. Bill when he finally gets the courage to show up...

my TEETH!


I already tore one of this guy's legs off in record time, too! 10 minutes after getting it!

Here I am with a couple of other toys from Santa.

Just a minute, Mandy!
Santa gave me Sock Monkey!
 GRRRRRRRRRR!!!
 and Mr. Bill, too!
 Double GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
 and one more thing, Miss Greedy, Santa gave me ALL of the toys cuz I'm a PRINCESS
And don't you forget it!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment