Friday, February 8, 2013

Five more signs your dog loves you



Hi, Hot Bubba here!
  I'm hot for my mom! Don't take that the wrong way! What I mean is I tend to always follow Mom around everywhere. At times she seems to act alittle annoyed at me especially when I am right under her feet and she trips over me. But,I follow her all around cuz I love her so much! 
  She must love me, too, cuz I'm the only one who gets to sleep next to her, except for Dad and I sleep in between them. I don't like to share Mom. I'm her alarm clock each morning, waking her up to feed us by standing on top of her, with my nose in her face until she opens her eyes! However, lately I've been sleeping in often, guess that comes with age. I'm 15, that's about 105 in people years.
  Anyway, I showed Mom this great article that I found  Five more signs your dog loves you and I wanted to share it since it's almost Valentine's Day!

It describes just how I feel about my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment